its in the right space!

D

I gave my repotrt to my supervisor and she said 'well its in the right space' adn your going to ahve to make some changes. I understadn the changes part but i dont understand 'right space'. Agrh i hate it when they say stuff that isnt in english!

O

"I gave my repotrt to my supervisor and she said 'well its in the right space' adn your going to ahve to make some changes. I understadn the changes part but i dont understand 'right space'. Agrh i hate it when they say stuff that isnt in english!"

Not entirely sure if "repotrt", "adn", "ahve", "understadn" may be described as English - not sure whether it is human language at all

J

word count?

R

Are you researching in the astrophysics/astronomy field? If so, "it's in the right space" could mean your research is literally "in the right space"....

S

is english not her native language? you could try a retro-translation analysis. for example if she speaks German: "space" could be from "Raum" which is similar to "Gebiet" which could mean "area". If it is in the right area, perhaps she means it is going in the right direction. Does that help?