Jojo is looking for a boyfriend

J

hi everyone, i handed in my report today, came home n collapsed on my bed. jus woke up to get ready to sleep. how about i read everyone's post tomorrow and get back to all of you. from what i've read.....being really heavy-eyed, might i just give thecoastman 9/10 and say to sylvester that he should know that by now. sorry if my tired brain didn recognise the rest of you.

hey...tomorrow, when i can see my screen.

love you all.

J.

J

DanB was also handing in his report today - or was it yesterday Dan B?

S

Looks like you're in there Coastman!!

T

Alright I'm gonna put my best aftershave (AKA my only aftershave) on when I go to my office this morning, you never know where this mysterious Jojo could be...

T

haha!

J

dont worry coastman - we'll be your wingmen! we can take out any enemy dutchman that might stand in your way ;)

T

Cheers, good to know somebody's got my back!

T

T

T

Though do girls go for the Bubbling_Idiot 'treat them mean, keep them keen' attitude?

H

No coastman, if a girl is looking for something serious, going for someone who treats you like poo is hardly good for long-term prospects.

We like guys who buy us lots of presents, are not afraid to say the l-word, holds your hand in public, brings breakfast in bed yet is manly enough to make difficult decisions now and then (like where to take us for a suprise weekend away).

T

H, you seemed to describe me perfectly, are you sure you haven't met me before?

H

hmmmm.....maybe....?

R

Which bit thecoastman? The treat them like poo bit?

T

Oooo you cheeky monkey!

S

Is the 15 an indication of your age? That must be the worst attempt at wooing someone ever. Have you ever had a partner?