Jojo is looking for a boyfriend

J

why don't you give me your msn jason15

J

Stu - the younger the better - you get fresh stuff :)

S

ok, why not go to the local schools then, if thats your philosphy. I'm sure the police will turn a blind eye to that.

S

They've finished for the summer. Outside the local off-licence tonight would be a good bet

PS - I think you've broke Coastman's heart!

S

You could woo him with a 2 litre bottle of Lightning White.

S

white lightning

I used to get wasted off that piss

J

Stu - did i say....i'm not looking for a 'local' guy??

J

hey everyone,

i was just surfing the net when i came across this post:

ylt7th January 2005, 08:50 AM
Hi, I'm new in here. And have some questions about titles we call loved one.
My boyfriend asks me to call him "Puppy", since that I'm not an american, I don't know why he asks me to say that, it means dog isn't it? Can anyone explain to me why to call him Puppy?
Are there other titles to call one's boyfriend, what's the difference between them?
Thanks

S

That'll be it. Unfortunately, it arrived after I became legal so I never tried it myself. When I was a nipper, Diamond White was the stuff to get at 8.2%. Mind you, connoisseurs may remember that K cider was stronger at 8.4%.

If you could get served in a pub, a pint of Redrock cider at 6% would get the evening off to a flier.

S

Anyway, excusing Jojo's seduction techniques for non-local 15 year old boys, what was the drink you tried to get from the pub or off-licence when you were underage?

S

anything I could afford and would get me drunk (so usually a large bottle of crap for under £2)

T

Yes Sylvester my heart is indeed broken after my romantic gestures fell on deaf ears

Jojo, if you're nice I'll give you one more chance...

P

ahhhh K-cider now that takes me back.... I used to drink that with special brew in a snake bite when I was about 15. I 'd have to go to hospital now if I even smelt one.
Any one remember those mad dog drinks which were bright green and pink that were about 20%?

S

Lamb, I think that this lunatic we know as Jojo may have been finally accepted into her first choice of psychiatric hospital. Or maybe she got caught hanging around schools and is now in hiding from the public following her addition to the sex offenders register

T

Thank you for the 'big up' lamb...you really are a sweet little lamb. (Sweet, and tender and juicy and tasty, oh no I can feel another one of those roast dinner threads starting again...)