Jojo is looking for a boyfriend

H

Jojo, come back!

P

jojo, I think we have found a man for you...and he is 182cm tall and weighs 79kg...he wants to buy you fudge in Cambridge. What girl wouldn't want that?

H

79kg doesnt sound a lot.

Jojo might like a man with some meat on him!

P

Telling the truth, coastman never admitted to the 79kg part, so he can be whatever size jojo wants him to be.

H

ewww I read back and now I realise why everyone keeps making references to school boys.

Go away Jojo, coastman is kind and smart, he deserves someone decent.

T

Um, I'm not into that sort of thing and also slightly worried where this thread is starting to lead...

J

hey guys,

*thanks for your interest in sorting me out..however, i do think you're reading too much into the 15 thing......and the sad thing about that is that the average person on here knows that.

Jojo requests that we chill out on that issue. Those who are really keen on 15s - whatever they are - shouldn use my 'preferences' as an excuse.

*thecoastman - good to see you again .

*apologies to those pips who have been offended by this HONEST reply - no offence intended.

S

Nothing wrong with younger partners. 15 year olds are tighter

S

Jojo, you've got me baffled here. Have you been inhaling the oven cleaner again?

S

perhaps it's all in the name of research?

S

Seems like a good research project

S

paying for it is always an option.

In case you ever wanted it in Nottingham DanB, the train station is a haven for cheap tarts at around midnight.

S

I wonder what form the in depth interviews take?

S

As any half decent qual researcher knows, stimulus material is an important inclusion in the researcher's toolbox

S

not really, they seemed more off their face than I was. One offered a blowjob for £6, which i thought was an absolute bargain. Didn't do it though, I'm a good lad