jojo's back from holiday!!!!!

J

hey guys,

just got back from Bristol. decided to take my mind off things for a bit. how are you all?

J.

K

WB Jojo! Just as well you told us where you'd been else we'd have another guessing game going on. Feeling a bit goggle-eyed from staring at data, but pretty good thanks.

don't worry kc, we can always create games to play. We can guess which hotel in Bristol jojo stayed during her holiday.

K

Wouldn't know where to start with that one, 404. My only memories of Bristol are getting stuck there for ages whilst trying to hitch to Glastonbury.

it's ok kc. I don't think I can handle another never-ending guessing game to be honest So let's hope Stu doesn't see this thread.// welcome back jojo. Did you have a nice time?

S

you went on holiday....to Bristol?

J

Stu - yea, weekend away. What did you do for your weekend?

J

404 - to get you started, i didn stay at a hotel..., near one tho. ;)

J

kc - Glastonbury??? excuse my ignorance, but where is that? i liked Bristol, it's scenic - that's my type of thing. i went to the suspension bridge- loved it, i also visited the zoo - boy that was BORING.....ended up pitying the animals - why do they keep them in cages????? - just didn like what i saw, ya- then i went to the roman baths - was ok - my friends loved it. other than that, we hit town for the rest of the weekend . feeling very refreshed for that next chapter.

J

guys, did i say thanks for your overwhelming response to my lonely heart thread . big hugs to you all. am yet to set up that account.

J.

J

tease :p

K

Jojo - Glastonbury is in Somerset, only about 30 miles or less than 1 hr from Bristol. I'm sure you've heard of Glastonbury Festival - a HUGE music & cultural event. Glad you enjoyed Bristol anyway. Agree with you about caged animals - they just seem so fed up and demoralised.

J

i should check that out kc - thinking of going to Edinburgh in 3 weeks for the August festival. :).

J

Jewel