Last day of July! Submitting in August! :S

P

======= Date Modified 31 Jul 2012 07:29:44 =======
Hey,

Last day of July today. Well aware that I'll be submitting in just over 2 weeks time in August. eeeeeeeeeek. Adrenaline is really starting to pump through now. I don't want to be working on serious issues with my thesis in August!

Anyone else in the same boat??!

Should have a completed 100,000 word draft by this evening (or just over 100,000 words) which leaves me just over 2 weeks for minor tweaks, integrating supervisor feedback, proofreading and making doubly sure that I've met every one of my examiners corrections. I hope 2 weeks will be enough time to sort through minor changes etc.

Thesis is in a much better shape this time round (well I can read through it without bursting into tears given extent of errors with my first submitted draft!)

Right, strong cup of coffee, ear plugs in, lets do this. Lets show them what I can do. No room for self doubt. This is my last chance. I CAN do this! :)

(sprout)

K

Go Pineapple! I can't think of anyone who deserves this more than you do- your perseverence has been incredible. Hang in there, not long to go and fingers crossed for a fab result! Best, KB

A

Wishing you all the best Pineapple - after today you can say that 'you're submitting this month'!! Go for it (up)

L

Just wanted to add to Ady and KeenBean's words of encouragement - you can do it! You're so nearly there, hurray! Really rooting for you (up)