list of Graduates!

E

please, can some send me a link on how to know past students of strategic studies.
Regards

S

Unfortunately, we have something called the Data Protection Act which prohibits this sort of thing. Why do you need to know?

E

i have been accepted for the course, and i am starting in Jan. I just want to know the status of people that graduated from my department. eg. Dag Hjalmar Agne Carl Hammarskjöld had is Masters degree in Political economy from uppsala, Ki-moon had is masters in public administration from JFK havard. I want to know the highest office any graduate from my course has attained - so I can know people to look up to - to encourage me.
regards

V

You could find out about alumni from your specific course and university- but as the earlier poster said, I dont think anyone will give you a list of graduates from strategic studies (or I hope they dont)...

E

Gracias, I most appreciate your help.
Adios

O

I find both your request and this thread extremely weird. Quite frankly, it's none of your business, if your interested in that information ask the individuals personally, so they can choose to reveal this information to you or not.