looking for fundable ph.d studentship in chemistry

C

Hello,
Recently, i am a research student in chemistry, university of karachi,Pakistan.i want to join a synthetic organic chemistry research group for ph.d cause, in our country facilities for synthetic organic chemistry are not available and i am not so self sufficient to afford the expenses of any foreign university.I have 3 years of experiance on phytochemistry with one publication.I have completed my M.Phil courses in organic chemistry(3.5 gpa) plus MSc organic chemistry(70% result) and International subjective GRE chemistry,conducted by ETS ,USA(oct,2007,score 690,percentile 54%).I am hard working, enthusiastic and imaginative young fellow with a sound background of chemistry.i want to join a synthetic organic chemistry research group as soon as possible.
Thanks for adding my request from this plateform.

S

US unis require GRE. You might also want to do TOEFL to prove English profficiency. But when you took the GRE you must have forwarded your results directly through the computer testing system to at most four US universities. That is my experience. In the UK you might be required to do IELTS for English proficiency. Places are relatively easier to find, but funding is usually the problem. If you have a scholarship from Parkistan it will be easier.
Cheers.

C

thx for your advice

C

thx for advice

S

I completed my Post Graduation in physics in the year 2006 in India, I am looking for a Ph.D. position in any Europe countries, Please help me for finding Ph.D. position in Physics.
Thanking U.