Master in development studies..?Where?

I

I'm an italian boy and I'm going to attend a master in development studies or environment&development studies in Uk but I don't know which university is best ranked in this kind of courses.
I read about master at Sussex University, Manchester, Southampton, Warwick, East Anglia, Swansea, Dublin...
Anybody knows which is the best and where I can find a ranking of the master in development studies?
Thank you very much

T

Apparently Lancaster is quite good and includes a placement project I think. I've had friends do the one in Cambridge and they seem to have done well www.geog.cam.ac.uk/graduate/mphil/esd/

D

Try at the SOAS (www.soas.ac.uk). I hope it's gonna be useful to you...
I'm Italian and I'd like to attend a masters in the UK as well.
Are you studying in Italy at the moment? I'm attending my second year at Pavia right now. Maybe we could share some informations...

I

Hey guys,I'm Sara and i'm Italian too! we're not alone,then! when do u think you will start the master, or anyway, move to the UK? let stay in touch ok? sara

D

hi! write me a email... much more better to stay in touch!
(metti un . tra il nome e il cognome nella mail. meglio evitare spammers...)
andreabonzanni@*********.it - removed by moderators - please write to [email protected] if you want to exchange email addresses

I

Ciao Dre... allora se il moderatore ci censura noi lo freghiamo così: il mio indirizzo è

ishtar84 chiocciolina hotmail punto it

scivilo anche tu così, o inviami una mail direttamente.

sincerely ,
ishtar