Master

R

Hi every one :-)
I remember a long time a go I went for an interview for a intruder alarm, CCTV and access control job and when I showed my bachelor honour degrees in electronic my interviewer told me that I was over qualified for the job. This was a degree diploma so what about if it was a master degree?
Thanks for reading

R

Quote From Rabmerab:

Hi every one :-)
I remember a long time a go I went for an interview for a intruder alarm, CCTV and access control  job and when I showed my bachelor honour degrees in electronic my interviewer told me that I was over qualified for the job. This was a degree diploma so what about if it was a master degree?
Thanks for reading

To this time when I am writing this email there were 43 person who read the thread and zero post.:-(
Was the question difficult to answer or was it too silly.
Come on people give us your opinion. Some one must have been in the same situation or knows about some one else.
Thanks

:-)

V

It's obvious that if you were overqualified with an honours degree, you will be even more overqualified with a higher degree such as a Masters.

R

======= Date Modified 28 Sep 2009 10:59:51 =======

Quote From VaiBabe:

It's obvious that if you were overqualified with an honours degree, you will be even more overqualified with a higher degree such as a Masters.

Is that a rule then?

I am not talking about me or specific job but I am talking generally and may be some people been in the same situation who can talk about their experience.

V

Well, I can't see how suddenly you become perfect for the job with even more (higher level) qualifications if you are already overqualified?