month=chapter

S

One month, one chapter, does this seem plausible, Has anyone done this. I have some notes but not for all and only 2 or 3 chapters to go.
Need a lot of motivation if I need to submit by July 10:p

C

I can redraft a chapter in a week if I have to. Can write one in about a fortnight. It is possible. this week I must redraft two in one week!!!!!
good luck

T

Definitely possible. Keep up the motivation levels and you should be fine. And remember, don't change horses midstream, play to your hot streaks, and if things aren't happening do something completely different (like some exercise or going for a coffee with someone) and then come back to it!

The first couple of chapters took me quite a while, but once I got into the swing of things I was getting a first draft done in a fortnight.

Good luck. (up)

A

I think its definately possible, although what do you think when it's only the odd evening and weekends? I've got bits of each chapter (some more than others), and really want to submit for june/ july too! seriously struggling during the week though, and then usually only one day at the weekends! I feel like it's just going to go on for ever!

S

======= Date Modified 06 Feb 2010 16:32:53 =======
thanx guys, have to juggle with 2 small children so its only 4 hrs max each day. money is tight also, so childcare is friends only. But I do have this feeling that I might just be able to do it.
A.L, I'm not going to be worried abt taking wkends off as if i get this off my head and submit it then I will enjoy my whole life a lot better! :-)
Good luck to anyone struggling, I will make updates as I go along.(up)