MSc in Criminology and Criminal Psychology - University of Portsmouth

S

Just wondering if anybody is currently studying the MSc in Criminology and Criminal Psychology at the ICJS, University of Portsmouth? I'm currently thinking about applying to begin the course in September 2007 as a part-time student but am looking for any curretn students on the course to clarify a few queries I have

G

Probably best directing them to the Course tutor. Questions like yours rarely ever get an answer on here.

B

I did the undergrad program at the ICJS. I loved it. The staff at the institute are great, there is an excellent on-line learning centre. It also benefits from some good experts in the field.

I would recommend the post-graduate study. Even the distance learning course is cool and the ICJS runs study schools twice a year.
But I am bias remember :)

S

Beachlover, thanks for your reply. Well..........I was successful in my application and will begin the course in October 07 - wish me luck

J

I have also been accepted on the course lol least I know at least one other person will be sitting in the same room as me woo roll on october course looks great and I cant't wait

S

You following the course by Distance Learning?

J

nope going there and living looking forward to it :)

S

I'm going to be completing the course by Distance Learning so not looking forward too much to it as I think I'll struggle somewhat. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]. It'd be good to keep in touch with somebody else on the course :)

J

ok then will make me feel less apprehensive to know at least someone else doing this :)

E

I've just graduated there and have just applied for Crim and Crim Psych so I look forward to seeing you all (well the full time campus based students) in a few months! The ICJS is fab - you will love it!