MSc Physiotherapy distance learning???

C

I have just graduated from a foundation degree in sports therapy and am studying a top up year in BSc health & fitness. I am hoping to go on to do a mSC physiotherapy but via distance learning (I am a single parent and cant move away from my support network as it may mean I can not finish my studies). I have currently working as a physiotherapist and massage therapist at a Championship football club so am surrounded by quaified physios all the time.

Does anyone know if it is possible? I have seen several part time courses but unfortunately, all the universities I have emailed do not allow distance learning

M

Physiotherapy Distance Education · Netaji Open Univ. Masters Of Physiotherapy Distance · Master Of Physiotherapy Distance College .This course is for physiotherapists worldwide who wish to explore an academic approach to their practice, but who are unable to travel to the UK for. i want to know about government unuiv.offering masters of physiotherapy via distance mode. MSc Physiotherapy You'll be introduced to a range of physiotherapy interventions which Masters Physical Therapy Courses. Physiotherapy taught course in our online postgraduate prospectus. Browse by category · Part-time / distance learning / short courses .This MSc in Physiotherapy is open to all therapists and related healthcare .