Mussel distribution patterns theories

J

Does anybody know about some of the important theories of mussel distribution pattern? I need it for my research work.

M

You really need to be searching the research databases that are relevant to your subject for the answer/s to your question. Or ask your supervisor for a starting point. Or even as a preliminary research exercise do a google/google scholar search and see what's out there but be careful about the integrity of web sources you rely on. You can also search the library catalogue for introductory academic textbooks and other materials.

J

thanks Milli, but my supervisor turned out to be a horrible one, he always say that i am a grad student and I need to know everything by myself.

M

Oh no that's bad :( I don't know aboit your area but the google search brought up some papers which may be helpful (?)

Is there anyone else you can ask in your dept? Or someone from another uni? I know that the zoology dept at NUI Galway uni does a lot of research on mussels and things. You could search sone of the staff profiles there and maybe send them an email aboit what you're looking for?

I'm sorry you have a bad supervisor that must be very difficult for you. Is there anyone else you can talk to like the head of postgrad studies or another tutor?

I hope you find the info that you're looking for.