My PhD Blog!

H

Hi all

Just thought I'd put a link on here to my PhD blog. I'm a social science PhD-er just going into my second year and decided to write about my trials and tribulations of being a PhD student...

Grab the link here:
www.indoctorinated.blogspot.co.nz

Heather :)

Interesting. Have you got to the point where you want to murder one of your supervisors yet? That's normally during write-up that happens after (seemingly) the fifth draft has been handed back to you covered in red pen.

After I finished, I unloaded everything I'd learnt from memory onto the following page in the form of a question and answer sheet. It may be of use to a few on here (the old timers will recognise it).

http://www.wearthesis.talktalk.net

Or if you want a smile, a 'modified' version of the PhD game.

http://www.wearthesis.talktalk.net/phdgame.pdf

Best of luck to all those still going through the PhD process.

Ian (Mackem_Beefy)

H

Haha nope, mine seem to be of the ilk whereby commenting on something would mean they have to sit down and read it. This doesn't seem to happen unfortunately (or fortunately depending which way you look at it).

Will check out those links, I'm always in the mood for a healthy dose of procrastination!

K

Quote From heatherb1:

Hi all

Just thought I'd put a link on here to my PhD blog. I'm a social science PhD-er just going into my second year and decided to write about my trials and tribulations of being a PhD student...

Grab the link here:

This is an awesome blog. Would learn a lot from this one. Starting to read and bookmarked you blog.

H

Quote From karengalgo:

Quote From heatherb1:

Hi all

Grab the link here:

This is an awesome blog. Would learn a lot from this one. Starting to read and bookmarked you blog.

Thanks! I'll keep it up to date... it's a good place for me to spill my thoughts and ramblings around PhD life and psychology :)

Heather

H

Woow Its great one...Wish you Great once more.I really Enjoyed it a lot.

Bye