My Puppies Have Arrived, I Am A Granny!!!

P

I am pleased to announce the birth of 6 Shih Tzu puppies. Mother and children are doing very well. 5 boys and 1 girl, which helps me with tempting to keep too many as I can't have boys with their Mummy;) Shih Tzus normally have 3-5, so Looby Loo did me proud! She actually had 8 but two died, sadly but actually good in the long run. Have had no sleep but very happy, just what I needed!

T

Congrats.. Puppies are ace, my dog is pregnant again and we should have the pitter patter of tiny paws later next month Everything go OK with the birth?

B

Congrats!

Just out of curiousity ... why don't you get your dogs spayed?

T

Well we breed our dog as she is a pedigree labrador so the pregnancies are planned.

P

And my dog is a pedigree shih tzu from champion lines and good puppies that are well-bred and cared for are always sought after. I take months to find a good stud and travel. I also love the breed very much: friendly, small, happy, great for the elderly and children

P

Oh, yes, Tricky, the birth went well, thank you, her first and she was a star. The one little one that died was just very very tiny and the other was a breech that just didn't make it. She is a tiny shih tzu (show standard) and 6 is way enough.

J

Puppies are ace...are you going to keep the girl?

P

Great news, PinkNeuron. The wonderful thing about puppies is it doesn't matter what breed they are because all puppies are beautiful.

S

great, pinkneuron! now, after seeing them, do you still think they will make your fees?

(i just can't get rid of the image someone once brought up of you going to your fees office and dumping a pile of puppies on their counter)

P

Well, they look good! I chose a good stud with champion/crufts lines, so I hope so!! Fortunately, they are all the colour of Looby, the Mum, so I won't be tempting to keep any. I wanted one the colour of the Dad. Now, I am just trying to figure a way to get them up to London on the 18th