Need some advice please

B

I'm in 2nd yr (health & social sciences PhD) and need to draw up a research proposal / outline to an organisation that I would like to include in my sample population. Has anyone got any tips / advice? I've got a cover letter and then 3 pages split into different sections (i.e - aims, background, method, ethical issues, analysis, potential outcomes). Is that what I am supposed to include? Can't ask sup as she will just use the fact that I dont know to have another rant at me. Also is 3 pages too short? Seems like it but I dont know what else to include. Thanks for any thoughts! :)

B

Forgot to mention: As well as the 3 page outline I have also included a copy of a proposed Information Sheet for potential participants. This is quite detailed and is also 3 pages.

V

3 pages is rather too long, nobody is interested in scientific details of hat you will be doing. Just think in what the person in the organisation who will give you permission to do research in their organisation is interested in, and write in on max 2 pages, i would even say on one page. Basically: aim of the study, when and what you plan to do, what will be their benefits and how you will adress ethical issues they or they employees might be concerned about.