Need urgent help please!

M

Hi,

I'm carrying out psychology research at Nottingham Trent University looking at how people’s childhood experiences shape their personality. In particular I am interested in how these experiences affect the likelihood of developing, or not developing personality disorder symptoms. In the past, people have focused on negative experiences such as childhood maltreatment. My research is aiming to look wider than this and find out what role both negative AND positive childhood experiences play in personality. I am hoping the research will raise awareness of how essential it is to provide a nurturing childhood environment and the importance of supporting children and families who may need it.

To do this, I need your help! We are looking for anyone over the age of 18 to answer our online questionnaire, regardless or what kind of early experiences you had.
This is the first stage of my project and you may find it does not reflect exactly your personal experience as it is a quantitative questionnaire, however please answer as best you can.
It should only take 20 minutes and to thank you for taking part, you can enter into a raffle prize draw to win £50/£30/£20 vouchers for any shop or supermarket of your choice.
I'm short of participants and I'm due to finish data collection in early July so eek!

If you are interested in finding out more about the research and to take part in the questionnaire please follow the link below:

www.surveymonkey.com/ntumc

Thank you for your time and help! It is really appreciated!

Marianne Chua

M

======= Date Modified 14 Jun 2011 20:27:02 =======
Hi,

Thank you to those who have taken part already! Please please please keep 'em coming until early July! It means a lot to me!

Marianne

M

*bump*

J

can't get it to open:-(

B

It doesn't work

P

======= Date Modified 15 Jun 2011 09:02:43 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
can't open it hon :(

Keep on keeping on...

A

It opened and worked fine for me

It opened and worked fine for me too (up)

It was fine for me too. And looks like an interesting topic as well. Good luck with it!

D

All done!

K

Done! Good luck! KB

M

Hi,

Thank you so much to all those who have taken part already, keep 'em coming!! If anyone is interested in receiving a summary of findings please drop me an email on [email protected].
To those who found the link didn't work. In short I'm not sure why that happened! It must have been surveymonkey.com closing down for maintenance for a bit perhaps. Anyway feel free to give the link another try, it should work!

Thanks again!

Marianne