(Not) being accepted for a conference - Easy Chair?

T

Hello all. I applied to present a poster at a conference and the application was done online via the "easychair" system. Does anybody else know anything about this? My proposal was turned down and I received the following automatic responses from my two reviewers:
No. 1 Overall rating = 2 (accept) - no additional comments
No. 2 Overall rating = 0 (borderline) - comments stating that my abstract was not detailed enough so possibly not relevant

I just wondered what the scoring system is exactly as I can't find any info on it and I wanted to know how close I was to being accepted. Also it seemed a bit strange to be turned down "automatically" - is this normal?
Thanks.

R

I was hoping someone would reply to this, as I've never heard of it before and am quite curious. One does wonder how one's paper gets accepted or not! It seemed to be all science/techie type conferences on their website, but I'll ask an engineer prof who's organised a conf at work next week and see if she knows anything about it.

T

I'm just bumping this up in case anyone else knows anything.

(BTW I am Timefortea but had some logging on problems and now have 2 user names :$)