opinon please on p/t MA

P

hi there,
i've decided to go part time on my masters course and work full-time to pay for it. I have nothing saved and no funding and so will be paying my fees monthly. Has anyone done this? I want to move to the area in which the uni is to feel more part of the uni and to really focus on my work. At the moment i am going to be commuting one day a week and working 4 days a week, living at home with my mum.
But i'm worried that if i live there i'll be paying rent and fees and might struggle a lot... any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
x

Just thought I would remind you that moving into the university may also include lots of noise and not being able to work. Even though you would probably be housed in a post grad block, you can still get inconsiderate neighbours.

You will also have to take into account that you may have to take some days off during the year e.g. when coursework deadlines are looming, or exams are scheduled so it may be better to save your money and stay at your mums at least you won't have an added pressure then!

Good luck with your decision