paper request again...

H

Hi

I really appreciate if anyone could help me to get these papers:

1. C. C. Cheah, S. Kawamura and S. Arimoto, "Stability of hybrid position and force control for robotic manipulator with kinematics and dynamics uncertainties, " Automatica, vol. 39, no. 5, pp 847-855, 2003.

2. Y. Zhao, C. C. Cheah, "Hybrid vision-force control for robot with uncertainties," in Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 261-266, 2004.

3. C. C. Cheah, Y. Zhao, and J. J. E. Slotine, "Adaptive jacobian motion and force tracking control for constrained robot with uncertainties", in Proc. of IEEE Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2226-2231, 2006.

4. Y. Zhao, C. C. Cheah, and J. J. E. Slotine, "Adaptive vision and force tracking control for constrained robots", in IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), pp. 1484-1489, 2006.

A

Yes *4 :-); I don't think I have your email from before so pm me and I'll send on the pdfs

H

Thanks Ady:-)

I had sent u a PM just now.

:-):-):-)

A

No worries HuHu, will send them on as soon as I get an email address, looks like you forget to put it in your pm :$

H

Thanks Ady...

Already sent u my address :-)

A

winging their way to you now :-)