Part time LLM from UCL

F

Has anyone here done a part time LLM from UCL? I wanted to know whether it was possible to do it or if it was as impossible as some of the PHD strings say doing their PHD part time was.

F

Sorry i meant while working full time

J

i've done an LLM. its easy to do if you dedicate your evenings and weekends. its also not as demanding at the PhD. more reading though than the undergrad degree but at least its focussed reading so in a way its easier. Go for it!

E

I agree. As long as you dedicate your time to do the part-time programme it seems do-able. Though I am most familiar with Edinburgh's part-time programme. Good luck!

S

However, as International student, (if you are), you would be only permitted to do full time studies i.e. 15 hours or more of study per week.

M

Did you do a full time or part time LLM?

Z

If you are going to apply or start llm programme, you are very welcomed to join in our discussion in a broad range topic about llm. Please check out www.llmstudy.com/forums. There are a lot of previous and current llm students can answer your question about either application or llm study or life.