I've already had two rejections,, so haven't been feeling great in general. But the one which was my best interview was at the start of March - and now it's nearly June. The admissions team does reply to E-mails, but only to say that they'll let me know when the decision has been made. I know it's understandable, but it's still frustrating.
Anyone else struggling rn with dealing with PhD uncertainties in the middle of the pandemic? Even if I get offered a studentship, it's going to suck if I have to start it remotely.
Feel free to rant haha
Masters DegreesSearch For Masters Degrees
An active and supportive community.
Support and advice from your peers.
Your postgraduate questions answered.
Use your experience to help others.
Enter your email address below to get started with your forum account
Enter your username below to login to your account
An email has been sent to your email account along with instructions on how to reset your password. If you do not recieve your email, or have any futher problems accessing your account, then please contact our customer support.
or continue as guest