Phd (EIA/Climate change/Water Quality)

R

======= Date Modified 15 13 2009 19:13:51 =======
======= Date Modified 15 08 2009 19:08:20 =======
======= Date Modified 15 07 2009 19:07:16 =======
======= Date Modified 15 06 2009 19:06:18 =======
======= Date Modified 16 47 2009 17:47:43 =======
======= Date Modified 16 40 2009 17:40:17 =======
I am postgraduate in Environmental Sciences and possessing strong background in the same with good water research experience on fluoride removal from drinking water, I am seeking PhD in UK universities relevant to my research interest areas which are Environmental Impact Assessment, Water Quality research. I have tried firstly to seek relevant project in many universities even interacted upwith few supervisors from good universities who are handling projects pertinent to above domains and my research experience was being appreciated by them but still I left by nothing as according to them the phd position allocation would be only for UK nationals or EU nationals, in addition to it I am unable to find out good no. projects even after keeping an eye on the phd adverts of most of the universities individually, I am aware from the fact that competition is really tough but I am unable to give a good start without successfully sought phd projects, I just have 3-4 projects in hand where I can apply which is obviously not sufficient to get desired results.
I would be glad if any one could suggest me where I can apply or provide more information on the sources or links of UK universities/departments offering PhD research pertinent to my interest.
please help....

D

The University of Cranfield are good for that sort of thing if you look up their website you'll that sort of stuff I think. The University of East Anglia are also into that sort of thing I think as well. I hope this helps and good luck.