phD in London


I'm an italian student, with a degree in medical biotechnology. I'd like to know if I've got chances to find a phD in London, or somewhere else in the world. At the moment I'm doing a 6months stage in tissue engineering at the university of Galway, Ireland. thanks

Avatar for FindAPhD

It is possible to study in the UK. As an EU national you will qualify for 'fees only' funding for most UK studentships. Some places may also offer a maintenance grant. Look on this site for projects marked by a European flag - not all of these will be able to offer you a full grant, but it is worth enquiring.