PhD-MPhil

D

As mentioned in my previous post I am leaving my PhD because of the break down of the relationship with my supervisor who is a bully and treats me unfairly.

I have 4years experience in the industry and still in my 20's.
I have completed a 1yr and 3months of my PhD program. I have already have my first project completed. I have 1 and a half project completed. So as soon as I find work, I will ask to be downgraded from a PhD to an MPhil.
Question: What are the requirements of getting an MPhil besides having to complete 12months research work which I have done?

Also will I completely lose my monthly scholarship payment as soon as I inform them of my decision to leave?

I have done 1 and half projects, is this enough to obtain an MPhil with the work I have done?

Good news, I started working part time in december and I realized how much I missed working in general. I find myself enjoying going to work and loathing going to university to deal with my supervisor. Don't get me wrong I love my PhD project I just hate that I work with my supervisor whom I can not change because the grant was given to him because of this project.
If I could swap supervisor's I would love to stay but I can not so I am leaving.
I did leave my well paid professional job last year for this. I loved my job but I has always wanted to do a phd so when the opportunity called I answered. So am going right back, hey and nay at the same time because I am not a quitter however sometimes you have to do what makes you happy.

I am excited to leave my PhD becasue it has caused me great distress and depression and I feel suicidal because of my supervisor's treatment of me.

I am also excited to continuing my journey on an amazing career I started 4years ago.
Your advise will be greatly appreciated.
I wish you well in your studies folks.