phD procedure in Canada

G

Hi, I am a biologist and past my diploma in Germany. I now think about doing the phD thesis in Canada. But how long does the thesis approximatly take at Canadian Univeristy and do I have to attend courses and pay the university? Furthermore how much many do I earn during writing my thesis. Hope s.o. can help me with my question. Thanks in advance

G

Hi, Birte. A PhD in Canada usually takes about 5 years to complete. During this time you have to complete courses as well. Also, you will have to pay tuition (at the foreign student rate), but you can always apply for funded research projects and/or scholarships.

G

I'm a postgraduate in chemistry.I want to do Research in Canada. But right now i don't have GRE and TOEFL scores.Without these scores can i do research program? If is it so pls give me the details.

G

I have recently done my masters in library science.i want to do phd from canada.please do guide me in this context

G

i am a postgraduate in plant breeding. i wanna to do my phd from canada.let me know what is the procedure