PhD Title

L

Hi
I want to undertake a PhD research in Politics and social sciences. I want to focus on conflict, security and development in a region- or country of Africa and go further into my previous MA work related to the barriers of sustainable peace in the DR Congo/sub Saharan country. Through this work i have suggested the application of the approach of human security focused on social welfare(now in dismantling in Europe) as a mean to relief Congolese from poverty and armed conflict. In my further research I would like to highlight the role of women and Organizations of civil society in peace-building and the definition of human security paradigm according to African people. Sorry, it seems too much stuff.
Could you please advise me on a title, clear idea, any kind of objectives of the next research.
Thanks in advance for your idea.
laz

J

A research on 'Corruption in Africa An AtoZ Guide', 'Involvement of EU in African Crisis', 'Ban on Foreign Reserves' will make good topics.European universities would want above research rather than funding 'New Paradigms'.

L

Thanks for your topics. More researches seem to be done on the causes, consequences and nature of corruption and the efficiency of anti-corruption. What would be done next? Any help in this area and in the previous message sent on 29
Regards