phd topic for someone

G

I have a new phd topic that life can use to get a phd with. I would like someone to get a phd with the knowledge so the knowledge can get published because it can help out the medical community. Is there a place to submit new knowledge or someplace to post ideas for new phd topics? Thanks, Josh

G

What the hell are you on about??!!

G

May the force be with him!

Josh, you don't want to use your idea to propose for a phd yourself? Why?

G

I'm still a few years from getting a phd and this knowledge is so important that I feel it should be published any way possible as soon as possible. I'm only on this site to find places to submit new knowledge and I'm also hoping someone will have some answers and maybe even want a topic for their own phd. Thanks

Dear Josh

Search the internet to find an academic (university lecturer, professor or research fellow) who is working on similar projects to the one you are suggesting. Write to this person with your suggestions. They are the only people who will be in a position to put your proposals into action. Before you do this check with friends and colleagues that your proposal is clearly written. Your initial posting isn't very clear 'a new PhD topic that life can get a PhD with' doesn't actually make sense. If you like, you send your idea to us - we're intrigued.

G

The phd would prove that most likely all things around us are made from the same substance and/or energy and colors, feelings, and knowledge are all states of this one substance and/or energy. There are good states such as "love", but the benefit is that applying pressure to bad feeling states such as pain can force the state to change to a different state, ending the bad feelings of any type. The medical industry can benefit from this immensely. Please email me if you want this as your phd topic [email protected]

G

There wasn't enough room in the last email but if you want more backup evidence and examples of how to change states by using one's own muscles please email me. Thanks, this knowledge should be published ASAP so the medical industry can benefit from it.

G

Ok someone please call out a white van. Make sure they have nets with long handles and a straight jacket. Tranquilisers also could prove useful.