Post-interview.

T

Had my interview today, if anyone remembers me.I think it was....okay? Good? Don't really have anything to compare it to.

How long is it until you normally hear back from them?

M

One week aprox. Good luck!

T

It can be anything from a few hours to a few weeks, and some people receive phone calls, or emails or letters. Did they give you any indication of time? Do you know how many other people were interviewed?

T

Quote From TreeofLife:
It can be anything from a few hours to a few weeks, and some people receive phone calls, or emails or letters. Did they give you any indication of time? Do you know how many other people were interviewed?

I know that they only interviewed 3 people, but I don't know if he meant that with me included. He did say something, but I can't remember for the life of me what it was that he said. Its very weird! But I think he said something like ' you'll hear from us soon'. I think I just want to know as soon as poss because then at least I can stop thinking about it, and nitpicking every second of the interview in my head.

T

Quote From TreeofLife:

Question: is it normal to send rthe supervisor an email thanking them for the opportunity to interview? I've heard some people do it, but I'm not sure if I should?

T

That's a pretty good chance then 1/3 or 1/4 if you are all equal, which of course you won't be but still!

Some people do send emails after interviews, but I personally don't like this and I don't think there is any need. My feeling is the supervisors have enough emails and they don't want any more. Especially as there was only 4 of you, they are not likely to forget you.