Poster Presentation Resources Needed Urgently!

P

Hello Everyone
I haven't been on here in ages but nice to see some familiar names still posting. I have been bogged down with a huge family crisis (eldest son broke his back during his gap year in South Africa, had to fetch him home)and now I am trying to grasp onto the threads of my PhD to keep some sanity in my life amidst the craziness of it all.
So...I have a poster presentation due on the 11th. I have done one before using 12 x A4 sheets but I want to do a single one on A1 format. I have downloaded a template in Power Point but it doesn't look marvellous. Has anyone have any resourses online that they can use to point me in the right direction to doing a super duper poster in super duper short time! Thanks :)

K

Hi there PN, was wondering where you'd gone - so sorry to hear about your son. I hope you and your family are coping OK.

I've done several conference posters and found the following link useful for design tips.

http://www.swarthmore.edu/NatSci/cpurrin1/posteradvice.htm

Hope it's of some use

P

Thanks Kronkodile
I have had a look and downloaded a template. I just need to get to work on it! So much to do, so little time....I am testing too, at the moment, so it is juggle juggle juggle.