Really frustrated - what should I do?

I've just finished a research project which I've handed in, and now, after I've handed it in, I've thought of an error (always the way). Even though I proof-read the manuscript several times, I've printed one of the graphs in black and white. The graph is a histogram, with bars grouped into categories, and each bar is coloured depending on how the parameter was measured. I have three colours on it - green, red, and blue. You can just about tell which is which, despite it being in black and white, but having spent the last 12 weeks working extremely hard on it, I'm worried that I'm now going to get a lot of marks taken off just because this graph isn't in colour.

I could tell my supervisor that it's something that's just come into my mind, and ask her to bear in mind that the bars AR actually coloured differently, and there's an electronic copy I submitted with it, which of course contains the colour graph. But if I tell my supervisor, I might be drawing her mind to it, so I really don't know what to do.

I was hoping to have a first stress- and work-free weekend in over two months, but this is going to be playing on my mind all the time now :-(

Any suggestions?

T

If it's on your mind then send a wee note apologising for the print error and just explaining that if it's not clear, the e-copy will help. I'm sure you won't get marked down for that, it's hardly the most important aspect :-)

Now go enjoy the work-free weekend!!!

Thanks for that teek :) I should have also added that I'm in incorrigible obsessive and perfectionist. A trip to London tomorrow should take my mind off it though...