really really bad mood

O

I am in a really really really bad mood. I hate my keyboard. I am tired of people asking me if I know where things or places or people are and then standing there slack jawed when I say I do not know, and cannot help...and then they ask AGAIN! I am tired of the slow speed of the internet today. I am tired of the stupid people in Bleak Towers who think the lift is a loo. I am very crabby. BUT I am getting a lot done that I need to....crabbiness is energising.

J

Should we all hide round the corner just in case??. I'm a bit like that today, weather is good, and I should be out doing some gardening - I sneaked out there this morning and cut the grass , just a quick trim mind, not the edges or anything. It took me an hour or so, but now I'm thinking that I should have been working...and now I'm on here and still not doing anything, well I'm correcting something before I send it to my supervisor, but I feel I should be doing MORE and I feel a bit guilty that I'm not. Oh well, maybe I'll get going after another cup of tea

J

I'm in a very bad mood, too. Don't know why. Been procrastinating last few days and feel angry at myself for that. Been watching 9/11 live coverage on YouTube, made me even more depressed. I hope it's just the post-winter blues.

O

I have done that too Jouri, become transfixed by the Youtube 9/11 videos...I spent an entire evening watching the story of the Falling Man...

O

The internet library system keeps leading me down blind alleys telling me that promising articles are available in full text and then they )£*$(&£$&+")£*(£$& B ARE NOT! I already spent too much money this morning on an article that was PANTS! and so I am NOT spending another cent on articles I cannot get for free. You find out too late they are not worth the money.

And my research subject matter is making me mad. Gender based abortion, infanticide, discrimination, genocide, exploitation of the Third World I become steamed reading the articles about the situations that people live in and what creates them. Its heavy going for a Sunday. but necessary to get this research done.

J

Anybody seen that little animated men on the first page of Findaphd.com?

I feel like that guy, asking myself the following questions: what am I doing here? Why? Where has my life gone?

O

Olivia's bad mood q

O

what the???? OK computer STOP acting up.
My bad mood quote for the day: Frank Zappa: Its not getting any brighter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity and make it work for you.

O

Yes, Jouri, I like that little cartoon guy. He does sort of capture that feeling....

On a happier note--after TEN hours of work yesterday...ugh...I think my mood is better today, but I am reserving final judgment on that until I finish my coffee.