Researchers Income Survey

The European Commission are conducting a brief survey on income of researchers across Europe, which includes research students and post docs. The survey is available in several languages just follow the link below.

www.carsa.es/research/InitialEmail.htm

V

I am shocked by the quality of this survey. Initially I wanted to complete it in my native language but under the flag of my country I found language of neighbouring contry. When I finally found the survey in my language (under the wrong country where people definitely doesnt speak it), the translations was terrible. for example, researchers have been translated as interrogators:(

S

ok, don't cry about it

S

they can then translate your email into their own language, and probably end up with an insult with transexuals instead of translation

V

well, I complained but didnt have a beer, should go and get one, thank you for a great idea;)

S

At the time of your post (10:10am) I think having a beer now would indicate a problem

V

I meant non-alchoholic beer;)

V

cocoa free chocholate would be even worse than sugar- free;PP The process is what matters not the result:)