Results

A

Hi guys

Gave my interview yesterday. Overall I was very satisfied with my performance.They said they will reach a final decision yesterday itself before the end of the day and then let the postgraduate adiministrator know and that he/she will get in touch with me very soon. Either today or by middle of next week.

Do you guys think it really takes more than a day for decision and mailing the candidates? especially the successful one?

Please share your experiences of how you were notified and how much time it took.

Thanks

AJ

A

Academia, and in particular admin academia, works in an alternate universe, one that moves at a very slow pace. If you haven't heard yet, I wouldn't worry too much.

B

I had the interview late in the morning and I received the e-mail from my supervisor late evening in the same day. I was surprised by the quick decision because I was told that he would decide in three days.
I wouldn't worry because in your case you will be contacted by the administrator and it will take more time than contacting by supervisor directly.
I know it's hard to wait. Good luck!

A

Guys,

Thanks a lot but im so nrevious that im having a fever and nausea now....i just hate waiting for results...its better for me to know if its "YES" or "NO" so that i can just move on....but i cant wait and tomorrow and day after are weekends so no news...how do i wait? please give me tips to relax cos i cant take my mind of it...its lie if i ask you "Dont think of monkey" what do you think about? "Monkey right? So I need your help

AJ

A

I clean and then I clean some more. Interspersed with all this cleaning I check my email. These things always seem to happen at weekends and bank holidays etc. My sympathies, I hate waiting for things like that too. I'm waiting on an email as well since Tuesday but nothing so far...

A

Ohh Ady Ady what will we do without you here in thsi forum :p its amazing how you have a good answer to everything ...ok i will clean my email which i havent done since 2 years actually....im thinking of having some chinese food and ethanol tonite well you knw just so that i take my mind off this...(up)