searching a funded phd position in organic chemistry

C

this is ramanathan from india i have completed my master degree in chemistryin 2004 curently i am working as a research executive in a research and development centre(two and half years)
I am seeking for a funded reasearch program in organic chemistry

S

I am from Bangladesh. I have just finished my MS (Organic Chemistry) from University of Dhaka with 1st class. Before this, I have completed 4-years B.Sc.Hons in the same subject also with a 1st class. My MS thesis title was "Analysis of Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) in the different river water and transformer oils in Bangladesh." and submitted for publication.

In this contest I am searching a funded phd position in organic chemistry.

Md. Saiful Islam

G

Saiful..broadly speaking you are absolutely wasting your time with posts like the above on here. We are ALL Postgrad students and not in a position to offer you what you are asking for. Your best [only] option is to do a search yourself via Google of relevant Uni's.

Other than that you may want to look at the Links to the left re funding. Don't get too excited though, as its very, VERY thin on the ground.

A

I think Golfpro, in all his wisdom, may have missed a little funny made there in the first reply.....

G

Quite possibly...I'm not very up on Organic Chemistry humour.

R

Why does it say there are 19 replies in this thread but I am only seeing 4? Were the rest deleted by the mods?

H

I don't know what the funny is either golfpro, I thought it was a typical "serious" reply.

I guess there must have been a slanging match or lots of ridculing posts which were deleted.

A

I'm talking about Saiful's reply. It's a joke.

R

I saw it as sarcasm well-presented in the appropriate context.

H

I still don't get it.

I did a quick google and this is a real person who does have those qualifications.....????