Searching world for Phd opportunities

M

Helo friends, I seek Phd in international reletions at top university with good team. Kindly show me way please now.

W

Have you tried Findaphd.com? Or have you tried to google for PhDs in International Relations? To find the top universities for what you want to do, you can look at the league tables for the various institutions around the world. Try the Guardian Education website of the Times Higher Education website.

P

wal, u r truly, incredibly helpful and patient!

M

I have serched internet for long time but it shows just google list . assist me further friends

M

I am disapointed with your servicing and I have waited too long. Kindly assist me now please

P

Quote From Manobkateet:

I am disapointed with your servicing and I have waited too long. Kindly assist me now please

WTF do you mean by 'servcing'????? This is not a site that provides a free service to any tom dick or harry that comes and demands help. It is a self support group of phd students. oh gosh.

B

Hi Mano, sorry, there are no more phd's in international reletions (big tragedy). I can recommend a good sceince phd for u though.

R

Quote From Manobkateet:

I have serched internet for long time but it shows just google list . assist me further friends

Well, a google list is a reasonable starting point... can't you just click on the links and assess their usefulness? It's good practice for doing a PhD, believe me.

Are you serious? TBH, if you can't find your own PhD, or even just complete a google search, then IMO you don't have the self motivation to complete.

K

Googling is the best! Google 'List of Univ's' + 'in' + 'Country name'. Go to each Univ/College web page to find ur course.
Good luck.

WPL.

T

To be perfectly frank, you are not PhD material.

You should be able to use the internet to find a relevant position, and not expect current Ph.D. students to be at your beck and call. If you cannot overcome this simple hurdle you are destined to fail.

Good luck

T

Quote From eska:

Are you serious? TBH, if you can't find your own PhD, or even just complete a google search, then IMO you don't have the self motivation to complete.

+1 Eska, missed your comment, and went in guns blazing, due to the outrageous nature of the initial request!

No problem Ace. This sort of request infuriates me at the best of times, but the demanding tone in this one is shocking.

S

Manobkateet: You do realise that you need prior University-level qualifications before you start a PhD? You're kind of expected to have such basic skills as being able to find a PhD programme (although, being able to find a PhD programme doesn't constitute a test of your ability to do a PhD.)

You also realise that in IR you generally have to write your own proposal (which would require a level of independence not yet seen) and without which no-one can really say what a good team is.

B

I suggest that you do a PhD in ethics, as you clearly need some social skills.