Should I worry?

L

I have started a MSc Res (part-time) from September in Dance Psychology. I have lots of experience and knowledge in dance but absolutely none in Psychology and my sup recognised that it would be up to him to guide me in tasks and reading in Psychology to help me. I was getting on well and really enjoying it. Every time I met with my Sup he would give me something to get on with until about 6 weeks ago when he went on holiday. I waited for him to come back and then asked him via e-mail to send me some papers to get on with (I'm doing most of my study long distance so don't go to the University unless I have a meeting or research to do). I didn't hear anything from him for a week so I sent him another e-mail. For two weeks I didn't hear anything so I sent him a text and got a reply saying he was really busy but he would send me some papers that night. He didn't but we met up a week later and I asked him to give some papers to read.

I have now started looking at the schedule my university has given me and have noticed that I am supposed to have registered by now (within the first three months of enrolment) and if I have not complied to this then I will be withdrawn. Now I'm really worried as I feel my sup hasn't realised this and although I should of noticed this earlier surely my sup should have mentioned something to me and at least suggested I start my progress report that I need to present during my Registration Assessment.

Will I be withdrawn even though I feel my sup should take some of the blame. I've just sent another e-mail to my sup and will phone him tomorrow about this.