SMC University - real or farce?

B

I am veryconfused about the SMC University as I just got admission to the schoolfor a DBA program but very sceptical about its accreditation.Please I'll like to know more about this school.If you are a graduate of SMC please could you let me know where you workand if your degree was accepted by your employers.

S

Oh God not this cr*p again... are Profs Lube and Buillion going to come back and miraculously just be on this site at precisely the right time???

P

SMC is a very good place. Bad sleepy, bad sleepy. Grr. Never say anything but nice things about SMC.

Bekee, you don't listen to anyone. Go and study there. Employers will of course accept you. We are all waiting to hear your feedback and then join SMC. Or else our lives will be wasted.

(Sleepy are you the harry potter fan on this site? If so, on a completely different note, are you going for the movie next week? Or was it liminalplace? There's an HP fan here on the forum, apart from me...)

S

I'm a HP fan, although not the one you're referring to! And I am most definately going to see the film next week, I literally cannot wait! (Although usually I do come out of the cinema saying how rubbish the film was compared to the book, as always!)
Yay, so excited!!!!!

P

Oh yeaaah HP fan :-)

Hmm, i am a media and comm student and *neevr* compare the book with the movie lol and for me the two always somehow seemed to complement each other (i find it useful to not compare actually!)

But whatver, am sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!! Cant wait... am going on the 16th, evening!!! (right after supervision!)