Something to make you laugh...

X

Well, I woke up this morning with the aim of (as olivia has talked about in another thread) sorting out the maelstrom of files on top of my bookshelves. I had files precariously balanced on top of each other, and it was kind of like playing Jenga, trying to figure out which one to pull out that wouldn't make the others collapse. I obviously pulled the wrong one out and the whole lot fell on my head! I rushed to the bathroom to find that I had a huge gash on my forehead. Can you imagine it now: 'Ouch Xeno, what caused that nasty gash on your head mate?!' ..... 'My PhD paperwork'.

O

ohhh....xeno!!!! I hope you are OK!!!!!!!!!! I can easily see how that can happen! I have not had ( yet!) anything fall on my head, but have had things cascade into my lap, onto my feet, etc. I had once to undertake an involuntary clean up of article piles when my darling baby boy puppy lifted his leg on a pile! The darling fellow was also into inventions...he made my computer speakers and my mouse wireless--what a smart boy, but those were already invented, and once he chewed up my USB memory stick. Fortunately his attempts at invention ended there...

S

Wear that scar proudly!

I got a paper cut on my finger yesterday - does that count?

B

Xeno I absolutely wet myself when I read this! That's fab (well, not for your head, but you know what I mean) I tripped over a computer cable a week ago and went flying across the room, only to land in my Indian take away and splash curry all over my papers! That was a sight, walking into the kitchen covered in biryani sauce and laughing hysterically.