stupid question

S

hi everyone I'm wondering if its just me or the long sun hours.

Is anybody having trouble sleeping at night or eating dinner during this time?

I find that dinner time doesn't feel like dinner time and I don't have much appetite.
I also can't fall asleep now, it seems too bright all the time.
And when I wake up, I also don't have any appetite for breakfast.
The only time I really feel hungry is around noon and that's because I did not have any breakfast.

ok now Im going to try to sleep
goodnight
love satchi

I never have any problems eating a huge amount, I wish I did!

Sounds like you need blackout blinds and curtains (up)

P

I am tending to wake really late surprisingly - and not really get going till after lunch. As for food, regrettably, I am hungry all the time, and enjoy eating a lot of food :-(

P

======= Date Modified 07 Jul 2010 11:22:26 =======
======= Date Modified 07 Jul 2010 11:22:03 =======

Quote From phdbug:

I am tending to wake really late surprisingly - and not really get going till after lunch. As for food, regrettably, I am hungry all the time, and enjoy eating a lot of food :-(

I with you phdbug :-( Today's the earliest I've been up in about a week and thats only cos by other half cotton'd on to the fact I was sleeping in, despite my alarms, and rang me to wake me up.

I've got to the odd stage of actually wanting to use my dust gathering exercise bike but half on hour on that is half an hour not writing!

P

I'm not sleeping great but that could be to do with partner snoring! But I think I know what you mean Satchi. I'm also lying in too much. I have freelance work and at the moment I don't have to go out for this so I have a whole week at home and I'm just not getting up till late morning/early lunchtime and not actually doing very much when I do get up. I also don't have a great appetite - I am eating but at strange hours when I feel a bit hungry but I am trying to lose weight so that's good!