Submission next month anyone?

T

Just wondered if anyone is on the home straight. I have to submit by 1 Sept but, factoring in printing etc, I am aiming for 20th August. I have just printed everything out and have scared myself that there is too much to do! (I also have to move house this month and I don't have my computer at the moment as it has broken - just to make things even trickier!) Accountability thread anyone?

Today: read through Chapter One again and note down any edits to make when I get my computer back!

Good luck T4T. You can do it-blue sky ahead!

P

I'm submitting on 1st October, but seems so close now. Waiting for feedback on my mock viva now :S

T

Thanks both of you - a mock viva sounds great, wish I could get one! Editing my thesis it just seems so boring - is this normal or am I going to put the examiners to sleep?

M

I'm on the home stretch too! I have had long delays due to health issues and other personal stuff, but finally nearing the end now. My deadline is September 30 - so internal deadline is September 20th similar to you timefortea!

I'm up for accountability, however I have realised that posting too often actually derailed progress for a bit in the past. So will revisit every few days and update. All the best pd1598 and timefortea!