Submitted my thesis!

C

I've now submitted :-)
How are the others getting on that are around the same stage?

O

Well done!

Have a break before you start thinking about the Viva. You've deserved it.

O

By the way, 99% of all submitted dissertations are awarded a PhD, so well done for getting to that stage in the first place.

K

Well done cc! Hope you are relaxing - you deserve it.

V

Well done! COngratulations! You are almost a PhD:) I am aiming to submit early in December..

J

well done!

S

Nice one cc! Verdy, I'm in the same boat, hoping to submit in December. Good luck

V

Steve1982, thank you, good luck to you as well!Shall we organise a support group for those aiming to submit in December;)?

C

Yes, you may have noticed how my number of posts increased significantly in the last few weeks

L

Congratulations.

Mine MUST be submitted on Monday!!!

H

Well done cc

C

congrats!

B

congratulations cc!! that's great. enjoy your freedom!
am also hoping to submit in december: tentative date 14 dec. i should change my tone and say I MUST SUBMIT IN DECEMBER. a support group would be great. for those of you in the same boat: how much work do you still have to do?

L

Awesome CC, now this is an inspiration for me, Blue am also setting December 14th as my tentative date, lets see if i can finish my report, I am halfway in my report, still a lot to go but now I am inspired by CC awesome accomplishment

E

Woo! Many congrats cc! Bet you slept for a week after handing it over! I have a December deadline too - on 10th Dec I hand over my first full draft of the thesis - eek