taki PM

S

======= Date Modified 15 54 2010 09:54:42 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
has anyone received PMs like this? I used to get these through email too...Example:
I am the president's son and he was assassinated and there're lots of money sitting somewhere, if you help me, you get a cut..but first you have to pay so and so much....and the bank account might be traced to the African continent...

love satchi

Message Removed

Quote From satchi:

I WISH YOU THE BEST IN LIFE (GENERALLY)

Is this a threat of some sort?

I haven't received one :-( maybe James Taki does not think that I am a trustworthy person :-(

C

Haha, yes, I received this pathetic tale of woe/marvellous investment opportunity. Fear not though, Forumites - I have hunted him down. *strikes dramatic karate-esque pose*

E

My father received a letter like that by post. It was in Greek and it mentioned relatives in South America that died and left a lot of money. My father's brother and his family is in Brazil, so he got really worried, although I told him not to believe these b****t

Hi All,

This user sent this message to about 15 users but the messages have now been removed.

Pete
Web Team

while you're here pete, can we have some more smileys please :-) a tomato one would be the best :-)