Thank you PhD Forum

A

Hello all...just a short message of thanks to all on the PhD forum. I have used it on and off throughout my PhD experience and especially in the beginning stages got some invaluable advice :). Anyways I had my PhD viva yesterday and it all went well :) Have some minor corrections to do but it should be OK. Thanks to everyone :) I can give more details on the viva experience if you think it might help you.

V

Quote From ailicec:
Hello all...just a short message of thanks to all on the PhD forum. I have used it on and off throughout my PhD experience and especially in the beginning stages got some invaluable advice :). Anyways I had my PhD viva yesterday and it all went well :) Have some minor corrections to do but it should be OK. Thanks to everyone :) I can give more details on the viva experience if you think it might help you.

Good Job! Mine is only few days away! Hope I can make the same post as yours soon :)

W

Many congrats :-)

A

Good Job! Mine is only few days away! Hope I can make the same post as yours soon :)

Good luck :) Keep us updated :)

D

Congratulations ailicec! It's always encouraging to hear people who have done well in their viva :) best of luck to anyone who has theirs soon!

A

oh gosh Ailicec, so sorry I missed this - many congrats on successfully coming through the viva and gaining your doctorate, and now ever more congrats on the exciting new postdoc.

Best

Ady :)

S

hi ailicec
congratulations!!!
better late than never :-))))

I have also received invaluable advice from you in the past, thank you so much :-)

love satchi