thesis mistakes - viva coming up

S

Hi, major mistake in thesis. Don't know what to do. Submitted and viva is coming up. I'm happy with my thesis as a whole and think that the work will pass (also been assured by sup that there shouldnt be a problem). Results were presented well and thoroughly. Technically I'm in an arts department but work is based on the recording of large number of objects in a database. Discussed with supervisor that raw data only needed to be included on a disk so that examiners could look if they wanted to. In the chaos of submission I forgot to include the disk. I guess this could be a major correction, but if I turn up with the disk maybe it will be ok?

B

How far away is your viva? If it's a week or more I'd be tempted to send the disk to your examiners.

I included a CD with my thesis, containing databases, but my examiners didn't look at it at all. But at least they had the option.

S

Hi Bilbo, thanks, I still have a few weeks. I think I'll talk to sup and then do as you say. Would be gutted to fail over being forgetful.