Thesis writing services

J

Hi

Long time since ive been on here, nice to see its still very active :-)

Right, this may be a touchy subject for some, but hear me out!
I am in the final few months of a PhD, with some minor experiments to finish off and i have been offered a full time job to start in March. I have an outline thesis completed, but it is no where near finished and still needs alot of work. I am going to have to accept the job as i have a young daughter and bills that need paying.

Has anyone ever used one of these thesis writing/editing services and what was the result? I know they are expensive but i really dont know how i am going to manage a full time job and a PhD thesis, (i am also dyslexic so things usualy take longer than they should)

What do you guys rekon? any recomendations of any thesis editing services?

I have never used those services before, or anything like them - but I think I would advise that you don't go down that route. If you think that you don't have the time to balance both the job and the PhD thesis, perhaps you could talk to your supervisor about it?

Silver.

I would advise you not to go hire someone to write the PhD for you, as that is highly unethical. Editing, of course, is fine - I used an editing service myself and was very pleased with the results (let me know if you need a rec). If you have to accept the job, you can try and get as much done as possible in your spare time and then hire an editor to make sure everything is OK. Paying someone to get rid of typos or errors or to make your language flow better is one thing - paying them to do your writing for you is another. Just my two cents.