trying not to be critical

Z

although i think this forum is a great resource and have found reading through alot of the material helpful i still feel there is room for improvement in terms of this forum

anyone think maybe a live chat room or some kind of individual profile system may be good as im just nosey and want to no more about who is replying lol

is it ok to criticise or is that me blackballed lol

S

well - i too would wish for a modernized forum software. i suppose this forum dates nearly from last century... i just would find it very convenient to have functions that are quite normal for forums these days, like a link which lets you jump directly to the last/newest posting in a thread, instead of clicking first in the thread, then having again to click on the "last page", and then scroll down. or the function that shows you if there have been any new postings on a thread since your last visit. things like that.
BUT i'm going to keep coming here even if that never happens. it's the users who make this forum good, the software is just a framework.

K

You can press "change message order" to get the replies listed as most recent first.