Utrecht vs Leiden

F

Hey all,

I wanted to ask what are your thought about postgraduate studies at these universities in general and in the faculty of life sciences?

I consider both universities and I wanted to see if any of you have any experience with them and what are those? Can be about Master's or Ph.D. I mean mostly level of organization, attitudes to studnet, support, type of people who study there and general feel of the place.

I didn't see any personal comparison like this (in English) hence my post.

A

Hello there!

Unfortunately, I dont have experience regarding these Unis, but I think I can still offer some help :)!!!

I would suggest you to seek advice here www.eduopinions.com/masters-and-mbas/?ref=ech . They offer personalized post-grad academic guidance and they helped me so much when I was looking into Masters in Canada and the UK.

Best of luck!

I'll say as I used to say to all students. I can't give specific advice on either insititution but general guidelines apply here.

Visit, go meet the people you are going to work with, look at the facilities and see if you can have a chat with people working under potential supervisors away from said supervisors. See how you fee after you have done this. Is there an open day in each case you can go to?

Also check publication records and impact ratings of journals they have published in if you want to take checks further.

Ian