Waiting for the results of my PHD qualifying exam

P

Hi. I am new to this forum. I`ve finished my first year PhD studies and this week I took the qualifying exam. Some schools call it the Composition exam. Whatever the title is. My exam was 10 hours long from 8 am until 5:45 pm. I had a good feeling while in the exam and I answered all questions in details (I wrote 26 pages to answer 4 questions).

In spite of that, I cant stop obsessing about the exam. Passing this exam will determine the future of students at the PhD program and who stays and who is not.The office assistant at our proram sent me a copy of the exam for my records which was really nice of her. I cant review the exam yet though.
I did go over it quickly and I notice that I numbered the questions incorrectly. Instead of writing 1,2,3,4, it appears as 1,1,2,3. All my answers are recorded but this small thing of numbering I had no idea that it was incorrect. So annoying. The answers were in word document and I wrote 26 pages under exam conditions that last 10 hours. The good news is that the order of the answers is the same order of the questions. Since I discovered that mistake I started to second guess myself about everything I wrote and to think negative thoughts.
I was wondering if anyone have experience with qualifying exam or something similar? How was the waiting period for you and how was it for you?. please share your insights. Thanks.

T

I'm sure they will work out the questioning, so don't worry. When do you find out whether you have passed?